Introducing Grace Lutheran’s
Parent’s Day Out
Christmas shopping just got easier… bring kids to Grace – they play, you shop, everyone wins!
- Who: Infants, 13 months – pre-K
- What: Tuition based pre-school sessions. Bible-based program for young children; staffed with well-qualified teachers and aides (Think “Sunday School” extended). The love of Jesus shared in this safe and happy environment.
- When: Pilot program begins Wednesdays in December (6th, 13th, & 20th; 9:00am-1:00pm
- Where: Children’s Wing nursery and classrooms
- Cost: December $75.00 (No Registration/Supply Fee)
- Register online or complete the form below:
If you are interested in working or volunteering, contact Frieda Guthrie, Director of Children’s Ministries, 865-691-2823 Ext #114.
Winter/Spring session to begin January 10, 2018
- Wednesdays, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Cost: $100 monthly plus a $60 registration/supply fee